Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need to sell this stuff. Need money BADLY!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Trevorus, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I have a few things I desparately need to sell, due to some hard financial times. I will take offers, and I do take paypal.

I have a Samson Wireless System:
    UHF Series One. Very Quiet and great distance capability. True Diversity operation. Asking Price, $100. It's the U3 channel.

[​IMG]

Next we have an effects pedal:

Boss DS-1. Overyone knows this pedal. 20 bucks for a great pedal with the tiniest of nicks on a corner or two. Functionally perfect! SOLD!!!

[​IMG]

Then we have a stereo for listening to your favorite tunes. Regular DIN car stereo. Comes with harnesses, has front and rear preamp outs, and plays MP3 Cd's as well! Has remote and mounting sleeve. $40 asking price. (lowered price) SOLD!

[​IMG]

PM or e-mail me offers. I can figure individual shipping for yu if you shoot me a line! Thanks for all your help!

2. (asking cause i don't know) is the wireless for guitar or bass? how much does it matter?

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Don't matter. You may need to adjust the sensitivity of the body pack, but it has the little screwdriver in there to do it. It also has a battery indicator.

4. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    This is a great wireless system for the price. I love mine.

5. the guitarist in my band is looking for one. i'll check with him tomorrow (er..later today).

6. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Thanks man. It has served me well, and I just can't keep it right now. I did know one thing though, don't let the antenna touch your keys. I hang my keys from my belt loop, and it makes a bit of noise in the system. Drove me nuts. But it wasn't the unit at all! It's super quiet.

7. PM about the pedal...sent.

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Well, I may not be in as bad of a situation as first though, but I still want to sell this stuff. The DS-1 does work well as a bass overdrive. At least I like it. But hey, if you have a guitarist friend looking for one, here's one for a good price.

I may even take some trade offers.

I have a sansamp BDDI I would like to trade for a similar pedal. Think Aphex, or BBE, or something of the like. May also take trades on the other stuff. Just shoot me a pm.

9. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    You've got PM from me re: the DS-1

10. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    DS-1 is sold, and BUMP!

11. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Someone buy this gear! I also have a boss ph-2 phaser pedal that I will also sell. Great shape, and a darn good sounding pedal. I can supply pics if you need it. I'd take 45 shipped...

12. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    do you know how many watts the car stereo is? And is it made to fit in just any car, or is it car-specific?

13. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    it's the standard DIN size, so really will fit most cars. Some cars need a mount kit to do it, like my truck did. It is 40x4 watts if I remember correctly.

14. BigRed

BigRed

Apr 1, 2004
    Palestine, TX
    UP for a really great wireless system...and a GREAT price. Too bad I bought one a month ago. I wish I'd have gotten this great of a deal.

15. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Thanks, Red!

16. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    You have e-mail on Stereo, I'll take it

17. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    hmmm, guess I missed it. Well, I'll take the stereo if that falls through...

18. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Stereo Sold, and bump!

Here's the Phaser:

[​IMG]

19. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I also have a sony 200 disc home theater CD player that I could part with......

20. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I would take 100 bucks on the cd player plus shipping...