1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need Your Expertise

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jackajesusfreak, Oct 11, 2009.

1. jackajesusfreak

jackajesusfreak

Mar 5, 2009
    I've got the black and the maple tiger Douglas basses, and the blue Hofner Icon. I know the Rogue has a very similar color that McCartney used and I've got a chance to pick it up on MF for $129 including shipping and with the rebate. My wife said she'd like to get it as my Christmas present and it would be cool to have a close color that Sir Paul had. I know Rogue isn't exactly top of the line but was wondering everyone thought, since it would only be $129 and would knock off one less Christmas gift to buy, plus I can put it on the MF card and pay for 12 months with no interest. Being a collector and a fan of the viola bass guitars. Any opinions or advice? I've got until Oct 31st before the rebate and sale ends. Thanks folks, as I value your musical expertise and opinions.

2. mellowgerman

mellowgerman Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    if you'd like it for collection's sake then i'd say go for it; especially when it's that cheap.