1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Needmoney's Assorted Treasures Sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by needmoney, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Prices are in $USD. PAYPAL only, but no Credit Cards please.

First up, Hipshot GB7 Black Detuner, just like this one..
    http://www.basspartsresource.com/BLACKGB7.jpg
    Great condition, functions perfectly.. $50 Shipped.

Secondly, Wittner MT-40 Digital Metronome, just like this one..
    http://www.joelynchmusic.com/images/mt40.jpg
    Used once, tiny and totally mint.. $20 Shipped.

Thirdly, 2 x Two Foot Black Patch Cables made by Bayou Cables. Both with RA G&H Nickel Jacks. Awesome cables, had them plugged in for about a day.. SOLD Shipped.

Fourthly?, SKB 4U Shallow Rack Case, just like this one but with a red badge..
    http://www.globalsoundandimage.com/website_assests/skb/skb-xrack4.jpeg
    Great condition, latches work fine.. $65 (I have to figure out shipping costs on this one).

Finally, Used set of DR Hi-Beams (4 string), still got some zing left in them., $10 Shipped.

2. Bump!

3. Remember, prices are negotiable (to a point) :)

4. I'll take the DR Hi-Beams!

5. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    Oooooh, a Hipshot GB7 Xtender?!?

I'm trying to sell my EMG-PJ pickups right now, and if my deal-in-progress works out, I'll use the proceeds of the sales to take your Hipshot tuner!

You don't need to hold it for me or anything... I'm just hoping no one else jumps on the offer with cash available :meh:

6. PM'ed.

7. No probs!

8. Bump with some price drops.. (Holding the DR's and Hipshot for Wolfman200 and MysticBoo)

$15 shipped for the Wittner Metronome
    $60 for the SKB (will calculate shipping upon enquiry)

9. Justyn

Justyn

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    PM sent on the patch cables.

10. If Justyn didn't commit for the cables, I will!! PMed you!

11. Cables on hold for TB Member dehory.

12. Patch Cables SOLD!

BUmp!

13. I am intersted in the GB7 detuner.
    Q1. Will you wait for other TB'ers?
    Q2. Is the price $50.00 incl.shipping works also for 34349, Istanbul, Turkey?
    Q3. Is there any scratches, sign of usage etc. on the detuner? Have you installed it before or not? It is a right-side GB7, isn't it?

If everything would be OK, I am serious about buying it. I'll instantly pay you through Paypal.
    Thanks

14. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    EDIT: Nevermind my PM, I realized the Hipshot won't work on my lefty bass.

15. No scratches, except for some slight marks on the top nut from the spanner I used to install it. $50 shipped anywhere. PM'ing you my Paypal now.

16. NO problems mate.