1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Nefarious of Macabre

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by DoomandHeavy, Apr 30, 2009.

1. I recently picked up Macabre's Sinister Slaughter album after months of hoping I'd find it in the used section of record store I go to(and that's exactly where it was). I had already known that Nefarious was sick bass player, but Sinister Slaughter just made the idea concrete. This guy is just as psychotic as the band he plays in! He now uses an Alembic Epic 6 I believe. If you didn't know, Macabre have a really sick and dark sense of humor, that you may or may not appealing.:D

2. undeadbass

undeadbass

Jun 27, 2008
    New York, NY
    Awesome stuff. I saw them live about 6 or so years ago, when they toured with Cannibal Corpse and Napalm Death. I hadn't heard of them, and not expecting what I saw. They're now one of my favorite death metal bands!

3. Metaltronix

Metaltronix

May 29, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    Chuck, his real name, is a good friend of mine. He is also playing Bass for a band called First Jason with Ari Lehman that was the very first Jason in Friday The 13th.