1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nelson Case Corp Prices?

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG] - NEW!' started by PraiseBassing, Oct 25, 2018.

1. PraiseBassing

PraiseBassing Supporting Member

Mar 6, 2017
    California
    Has anyone purchased from them? I am looking at getting a custom foam insert made for some wireless equipment. Any pricing info would be great!

2. PraiseBassing

Mar 6, 2017
    California
  3. Nobody but you knows what you are looking for.

4. PraiseBassing

Mar 6, 2017
    California
    I did send them a request, but I figured if someone has ordered anything with them it gives a vague idea of how much. If they’re charging around the same price for a case, we’ll say $100, but $300 for a basic insert, I know it’snot for me without asking. I’ll post back so others can reference this.

5. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Will you send the equipment you want the case for to them? If so, the insert should be relatively cheap, less than $100. If, on the other hand, they have to acquire a duplicate set of equipment to make the insert, I expect the price to rise accordingly.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  6. PraiseBassing

Mar 6, 2017
    California
    They ask what equipment you need it to fit, so I am assuming they have a database built up.