1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Nemesis - 210P Combpo Amp (2x10)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Grahams Groove, Apr 26, 2001.

1. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove Let's make a deal... Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Anyone have/try one of thesE? Just wanted to know how these sound...i hear they are pretty damn good amps. Anyone???

Peace
    Graham

2. Craig H

Craig H

Mar 23, 2000
    Kansas City
    I have the Nemesis 210 combo and I like it a lot. I bought it with the purpose of using it for rehearsal with a mild-mannered drummer (ha!). As it turns out, it handles high-volume situations (and high-volume drummers!) rather well. Not enough to play a gig unassisted, but fine for rehearsals.

And my back appreciates the relatively light weight. Check one out if you get the chance!

-Craig

3. Steve S

Steve S

Jul 26, 2000
    How will this amp handle a five string?

4. Craig H

Craig H

Mar 23, 2000
    Kansas City
    I can't say how it will handle a fiver, since I don't play one. However, I can max out the "bass" EQ and really thump the E with no ill effect.

-Craig (wishin' I could play a bass with a "B" string)

5. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove Let's make a deal... Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    I actually went with the same exact combo but with 1 x 15...I am acually thinking about eventually adding a 2 x 10...(Plus they were out of 2 x10's, and I like the sound, boom and thump of a 15 anyways.