Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Nemesis - 210P Combpo Amp (2x10)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Grahams Groove, Apr 26, 2001.

1. Anyone have/try one of thesE? Just wanted to know how these sound...i hear they are pretty damn good amps. Anyone???

Peace
    Graham

2. Craig H

Craig H

Mar 23, 2000
    Kansas City
    I have the Nemesis 210 combo and I like it a lot. I bought it with the purpose of using it for rehearsal with a mild-mannered drummer (ha!). As it turns out, it handles high-volume situations (and high-volume drummers!) rather well. Not enough to play a gig unassisted, but fine for rehearsals.

And my back appreciates the relatively light weight. Check one out if you get the chance!

-Craig

3. Steve S

Steve S

Jul 26, 2000
    How will this amp handle a five string?

4. Craig H

Craig H

Mar 23, 2000
    Kansas City
    I can't say how it will handle a fiver, since I don't play one. However, I can max out the "bass" EQ and really thump the E with no ill effect.

-Craig (wishin' I could play a bass with a "B" string)

5. I actually went with the same exact combo but with 1 x 15...I am acually thinking about eventually adding a 2 x 10...(Plus they were out of 2 x10's, and I like the sound, boom and thump of a 15 anyways.