Nemesis amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by whitehouse, May 18, 2002.

1. I am playing a Warwick F.N.A. Jazzman 5, and want to look out for a new amp..

wich one would be the best for my bass :

Nemesis by Eden NC210, 2x10" Combo with Tweeter, 200 Watt

Nemesis by Eden NC115, 1x15" Combo with Tweeter, 200 Watt
  2. Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    It all depends if you want thump or punch. 15's will give you more thump and glass shaking rumble and 10's will give you pure punch with a mid range whack. With the tweeter off, the 10 will sound middy and the 15 will sound dark and heavy. Some 10's handle 5's well, some don't. Most 15's will handle 5's better than 10's.

I have an SWR WM's 10 and a Nemesis NC 115. I use the Nemesis mostly as a slave (extension cab) to the SWR to get more tone, presence and thump, but, without the 10, I'd be missing punch and more definitive highs.

Try 'em out. The Nemesis 115 is a decent amp. It's tone is somewhat dark but it handles my 5 string reasonably well. I've never played one of their 10's.

All above are based on my experiences and opinions.
  3. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    I have a Nemesis 2x10 combo amp.. I think the 2 10s sound great. but alas.. i have found it more and more difficult to be heard because the more I play, the larger the clubs seem to get for some strange reason.. and my nemesis doesn't want to play as loud as I need it too. But for small to medium sized clubs... the nemesis should rock your world :)