Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

nemesis NA-600 specs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ohmanohjeeze, Jul 2, 2002.

1. ohmanohjeeze

ohmanohjeeze

May 6, 2001
    tucson, az
    I know somebody had asked me for these before. I went ahead and email the kind folks at eden for a copy of the manual, which they did eventually send.
    here:
    The NA-600 is 24” x 14 “ x 10”. It weighs only 45 Lbs. It has a built in lighting ,both for effect and control panel illumination. The NA-600 features a massive 18 gauge steel chassis, back lighting, thermostatically controlled fan, automatic limiter, built in road case, a high temperature Auto-limiting system, and international power supply voltages are available on every model. The Output Power of the NA-600 is 630 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms, 435 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms, and 270 Watts @ 8 Ohms output. THD less than .02%, all modular construction, and all Bi-Fet operational amplifiers.

Other professional features include: Fan cooling, Dual effect loops, Front panel controlled D.I., Front end compressor, Edge control, Enhance Control, Three Band E.Q. with semi parametric E.Q., Compressor Bypass, Gain Booster, Tune to Mute, Pre/Post D.I. selector, and Head Phones.