1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nemesis RS410 cab - opinions, please?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by steamthief, Sep 27, 2008.

1. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    I need a cab to feed with my Nemesis NA650. I love the sound of the previous generation Nemesis 410, based on what I heard from the combo.

I ordered the RS212 as a factory b-stock from MF - the one driver that worked sounded wonderful, the one that didn't sounded like late 60's guitar fuzztone. It went back.

I'm curious about the RS410 - sound, build quality, all that fun stuff. Anyone who's heard it, or even better, owns it, please share your thoughts. Thanks!

2. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    Nobody with a Nemesis cab?

3. maurilio

maurilio Musician - Owner Mo's Shop & MBD - Tech Nordstrand Commercial User

May 25, 2003
    Redlands, CA
    I was looking for the same info, it's been a while now, but looks like nobody ever tried it....

M

4. I've got the Neme 210 and 115. I don't own the 4x10. I play an RS400 through them. I can get about any tone I want.

I played the 410 in the store but liked the portability of combining the other two much more (I can carry each cab in 1 hand).

5. pfschim

pfschim Just a Skeleton with a Jazz bass

Apr 26, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    not sure if this is entirely relevant to your question, but I used to run an 1st generation Nemesis 4x10 combo, I think the model number was NC410.

It had the 220w amp.

it sounded ok at modest volumes, but got pretty honkey in the mids when pushed even a little bit. I liked the amp a great deal. Other than being a bit underpowered, it had decent features for a good price at the time.

Ultimately sold it.

anyway, it WAS a Nemesis 4x10.