1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Neo-Funk Rock Band (Atlanta, Georgia)

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by NikkiViolin, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Hello,

We're Nubian Sounds, a Neo-Funk Rock band from Atlanta Georgia. We try to actively gig at least 3 times a month. We are looking for someone who wants to record with us. And our rehearsal schedule consists of 1-2 times a week. We’re looking for someone that’s into funk-rock groove and alternative soul. Our ultimate goal is to tour festival scenes and travel during the summer doing shows.

Currently we have a lead singer/rhythm guitarist, drummer, and violinist. We’re not a cover band, however we do a select few covers. When we have paid gigs we split the earnings amongst the band members. We’re a laid back group of musicians constantly trying to perfect our sound. We’re in our early 30’s and would love to play music full-time traveling the world. People currently enjoy our movement and we are gaining a wider fan base daily. Thanks for taking the time to read our post!

If you're interested please send us an email at nubiansounds@gmail.com.

2. brothersdavis

brothersdavis

Aug 25, 2013
    Missouri
    Holy smokes... I wish I lived in Atlanta. I absolutely love your sound and would love to add some solid funk lines to it!!!

I'm going to be keeping tabs on your band!!