1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Nerd gone crazy

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vorago, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
  2. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    BWAH HA HA HA HA AH HAAAA x1000000

can some one provide a quick translation synopsis of what this kid is freaking about?

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Yeah, what is he freaking about?

BTW, that is pretty funny. I would like to see someone dump a couple gallons of cold water on him in the middle of that to see how he reacts.

4. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    I saw that the title has tagged the kid ADHD… Why is it that every spoiled brat is now considered ADHD? Oh yeah, I guess that makes it a medical condition and means that the parents didn't screw up by raising a spoiled brat. I'd take the computer away from that kid for AT LEAST a year, I'd have him grounded to his room for the rest of the day following that outburst… I'll bet that brat's parents didn't do anything about that, except maybe think it was cute… Who was video taping?

5. JansenW

JansenW

Nov 14, 2005
    Cambridge, MA
    I hope he's not on one of the more controversial TB threads. :D He could get banned! Or maybe someone just corrected his spelling.

Seriously, he needs some help.

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Boy, some kids just don't know how to handle seeing a woman's breasts on the the internet for the first time.

7. Nah Brian, I think he's a Bongo owner and just got offended by all the baggin' on TB :D :bag:

8. +many

I've had a few friends who were "ADHD". Always just seemed like a convenient excuse for their parents to explain why their kids were such brats. People these days :scowl:

That kid needs a good smack. And to go outside and play more, looks like he's gonna pass out just from having such a fit.

9. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Maybe it was Nickthebassist after someone dissed Nickelback or called him a townie shav.

10. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    When I was a kid, I could have been diagnosed with ADHD. I was just a kid with an active mind and imagination. I still have some trouble with distracion sometimes, but it's all in my motivation and my own mind. I think a lot of people depend on medication to numb them up and levelize them, when they really don't need to.

11. Hahah! The photos I've seen of him are really funny.

Can you summarize his story, please? :confused::)

12. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Wow. That is incredible.

bc

13. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    Was that a girl or boy???

14. I love this every time. I still think this kid got a hold of his older brothers coke or something.

He's basically screaming: Start the game! I wanna play Unreal Tournament! Start the game already! Are you retarded?! Think positive! Simply think positive! *bangs keyboard around* Yes it's starting! It's starting! I'm gonna kill you! Start already! I killed him, I killed him. *Scream some more* Escape key, where's the escape key? Need escape key. I don't need any help! I don't need any help! *screams and laughs hysterically* It doesn't work! I killed him, I'm gonna kill you all. Eat this! I'm gonna shoot you all! They're shooting at me! They're shooting at me! Then he goes on to scream all kinds of things that I am not allowed to say here. Suffice it to say that he is basically like your annoying little cousin after 4 espressos too many.

15. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Kid is possessed.

16. HAHAHAHA I loveee this video...I saw it once with a translationg, i don't remember where though. Classic.
    -Alex

17. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    I think it is actually kind of sad. My son has some "issues" - no where near this bad. Very stressful for us over the years. Thankfully with a ton of work and patience we have him more under control - with no drugs (like the school wanted him on). Therapeutic benefits for him through Omega-3 fats (great for the brain and mood balancing) and a variety of amino acid compunds to support brain development.

Happy to report that the kid who caused school evacuations, due to violent fits like the German video kid, in 3rd grade is on the honor role in 6th!

18. WOW!
    Last time a German was speaking like that my father wound up in France. :D
    :bag:

What a little Schei├čekopf!

19. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

That video was quality.

20. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    Looks like little Adolf with some of his motions early on. What a nutcase.