1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Neunaber immerse, EQD Dispatch Master, EQD Afterneath

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by allenhumble, Aug 23, 2016.

1. allenhumble

allenhumble Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Acworth GA.
    I'm new to the pedal thing and I'm Looking for a reverb. I've watched many videos on YouTube demonstrating the Afterneath and dispatch master. No bass clips of the neunaber though. Has anyone a/b these peda? Any good or bad opinions?

2. remcult

remcult Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    New Jersey
    been a while since this was posted, but i'd be curious about this as well

3. allenhumble

Oct 22, 2004
    Acworth GA.
    I ended up trying out several. Afterneath was interesting. Tried the Iron Ether Nimbus SE was awesome but sold it due to financial reasons but would totally purchase again.
    Currently using an Empress Zoia for reverb and other stuff. I really dig using midi for live performances.

4. Afterneath is amazing on bass, especially with fuzz. It works incredibly well. You can leave every knob right at noon and effortlessly build whole worlds of ambience. It turns everything you feed it into something cool. Even stuff like fretbuzz and random string noise comes out sounding intentional and musical. It's less of a traditional reverb and more of an all-in-one ambient soundscape generator. Where the Dispatch Master is delay and reverb, Afterneath is what delay and reverb both wish they were.

Tom Bomb, allenhumble and baSfo like this.
  5. allenhumble

Oct 22, 2004
    Acworth GA.
    Agreed. I have an Afterneath patch setup on my Zoia. It's a lof fun

IronLung1986 likes this.
  6. Tom Bomb

Tom Bomb Hypocognitive Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2014
    I recently scored one of these. Looking forward to what spills out.

Seen this?

Pretty Low.

7. 40Hz

40Hz Supporting Member

For bass specific reverb it begins and ends with an Iron Ether Nimbus AFAIC. I tested a number of reverbs and ended up keeping the Nimbus.

8. naetog

naetog Supporting Member

May 26, 2006
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    I have done the same.
    I have a Nimbus and a Meris Mercury 7 and I feel they compliment each other well.
    I like the clean, cold sound of the Nimbus, and the Mercury seems much warmer or hi-fi to me (along with the modulations, I love the octave down on it).

I sold my Nimbus (stupidly) and turned around and bought another one within two days. It's great.

40Hz likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 2, 2020