For Sale Neunaber Seraphim v2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Davidg, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Price:
    $165
    United States
    Only Neunaber left. Great reverb. Combo of two versions of Neunaber Wet and two version of shimmer.

little price drop!

Reverb quest is over (for now!). Not using these. All come with original box. (Please ignore the dust in the photos!)

Neunaber Seraphim V2. Most beautiful lush reverb. A true classic. 4-in-1 pedal, original Wet Algorithm, new W3T Wet, W3T Shimmer and original Shimmer. In original box. No Velcro.
    $165 shipped (CONUS only)

SOLD Source Audio Nemesis.
    Much loved around here. Great sounding super programmable digital delay. This thing does it all, unfortunately "all" is way too much for me!
    Minty with original box, original ac adapter and cable to connect pedal to your phone to download presets from NeuroApp.
    SOLD - $185 shipped

SOLD
    - Source Audio True Spring Special Edition w/Tap Tempo. Practically new. This package comes with Source Audio Tap Tempo switch in the box, plus ac adapter and all cables. No Velcro
    SOLD - $185 shipped

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
    NigelD likes this.
  2. Rodan

Rodan

Feb 4, 2002
    Hollywood, FL
    Not sure about the others, but the Afterneath is awesome on bass and guitar. GLWS!

Nick von Nick and inchoate like this.
  3. Pacodelivery

Pacodelivery

May 25, 2014
    Baltimore
    What won out and got the spot on your board?

DivisionLocal likes this.
  4. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Champion Leccy The Skitter.
    I like the way the reverb is voiced, and the tremolo has endless possibilities. You can run the trem on dry signal only, on the reverb only, combine trem on dry and reverb, mix them up ("off kilter") or run the reverb without trem, etc. The controls are easy to get along with. If it had an expression input and maybe 2 to 3 presets it would be nearly perfect.
    I like aspects of all the verbs I am selling (the Neunaber sounds particularly gorgeous) but I don't use reverb enough to keep a bunch around. Tried a few and am keeping the one that I clicked with.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
    DivisionLocal and Pacodelivery like this.
  5. K. Powell

K. Powell Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Hello, that source audio true spring package, is it still available?

6. 31HZ

31HZ Glad to be here Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2006
    Central VA, USA
    Neunaber still available? :)

7. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Yes, Neunaber is still available.