Never mind

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by jibreel, Nov 3, 2011.

1. jibreel

jibreel

Apr 12, 2005
    Seattle
    Ditto

2. Where I come from, these threads make for the best entertainment. What exactly is it we shouldn't mind?

3. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Apparently, we shouldn't mind "ditto."

4. giacomini

giacomini

Dec 14, 2008
    Florianopolis - Brazil
    Endorsing: Copetti Guitars
    Yep, Ditto.

ditto.gif

:bag:

5. Exploiter8

Exploiter8 Demons run when a good man goes to war

Jan 18, 2010
    Midwest
    Commercial FREE!
    Emily Litella - "Never mind. ... B**ch!"

6. TeeAre

TeeAre

Oct 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Also a Ditto

Charmander_by_Woodsman819.jpg

though you might not know it at first.

Also, has anyone ever seen a Poke'bass? That'd be one I'd like to see.

7. I always knew ditto was somehow Italian, but when I asked an Italian friend of mine about it some years ago she was clueless. Thanks to wiktionary I was now able to find out that it comes from "detto"="said" in Italian and has been around since the 17th century.

Fascinating, huh?

8. JACink

JACink

Mar 9, 2011
    Spain
    Sub'd

9. Problemchild

Problemchild

Apr 9, 2011
    DFW
    That's what I was thinking

10. Slow work day for most of you?

11. i love lamp, i love ditto , i love desk

12. [​IMG]

The actual album cover might violate the TOS here, I've read that it does violate Facebook's. So this will have to do.

13. AnchorHoy

AnchorHoy Supporting Member

Dec 29, 2008
    New Jersey
    Ditto was also the informal name for an ancient pre-Xerox copying process that involved typing the original on horrendously expensive special paper and then getting high as a kite from the nasty chemicals involved in the final printing. Better known (in those days, at least) as Mimeograph

I just dated myself, didn't I....... :bag:

14. SactoBass

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    LOL! I remember being in elementary school in the 60's, and when the teacher would hand out ditto sheets, the first thing all of us students would do is put the sheet up to our nose and take a nice big whiff! Mmmmmmm! Smelled so good!

15. 96tbird

96tbird PLEASE STAND BY

Yeah and they were damp with that chemical too. How is it we boomers living longer than any other gen so far?

16. SactoBass

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Preservatives!

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021