Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Never realized how much I was missing out

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Ethon, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Before, I was playing on a Fender P-Bass Standard 4 String, and a SR300DX Ibanez 4 String until I recently acquired a like-new Warwick Corvette 4 String.

Needless to say, Ive been playing the Warwick non-stop since I've gotten it...including 2 showchoir gigs this past Saturday (grand champions...woot woot...anyways)

So tonight after playing the Warwick for like an hour, I go to plug in the Ibanez and was just floored by how much better the Corvette sounds... :D :D

Anyways...just thought I'd give out some props to Warwick and "The Sound of Wood".

2. Yeah, definitely no comparison with the Ibanez and the MIM Fender. The Warwick is great. Enjoy it!

3. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
  4. The 0x

The 0x

Aug 24, 2003
    Timonium, MD
    I'll be happy to take that Fender off your back complimentary.

5. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    lol sorry...Im gonna give it to my brother since he wants to learn how to play bass

6. I'm glad you liked it ethon I loved it one of my 2 favority basses but i need more than 4 hehehe. well dude peace!!

7. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Bro, if you're floored that much by the Corvy, wait until you play a Streamer Stage 1!

8. Bro Ive tried it and I dont think is the boom ok??? I have a Conklin GT7 and I think that its a lot better than any warwick I've tried ok? its just my opinion you cant say the the streamer 1 is better than the corvette!!! they are different like any bass and the price doesnt mean anything. a warwick I would compare to my Conklin would be a thumb BO 6 strings for the growl and punch. and in my opinion the corvette line is the better looking one witht the fortess.