Never used chrome badass bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by jpark, Feb 7, 2006.

1. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    As title says, bought this for a project and ended up never using it. Looking to sell for $35 shipped to anywhere in the states. I'm paypal verified and have feedback under jpark932 from heatware.com and ebay.

****SOLD****

Attached Files:

2. fr0me0

fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    does it take much work to get one on a fender bass?

3. It takes a lot, a standard fender bass has 5 bridge screwholes... this one only has 3 and they are in a different spot than the holes already drilled in your bass. For a Fender bass a BadAss II is a direct replacement, no filling in holes and have to position the bridge correctly. The BadAss II is in orange and white packaging, hard to miss. :bag:

4. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    what he said :)

5. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    I have no use for this so make me an offer. This sells for $95 @ allparts.com.

6. If I had a bass that this bridge would fit I would all over this.

7. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    bump

8. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Is this a Bad Ass 1. If so there was a guy at the Dudepit who was looking for one in the last week. As they are rare as hen's teeth in the dealer channel, that might be a good hit for you. I believe that he was in the Gear Wanted section

9. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Yep I was correct about that. Baggman at the dudepit is looking for a BA1. On behalf of Mr Baggman, hang onto your bridge for a couple of days. You should probably drop in over there and drop him a line to be sure.

I dropped a link to this thread into his Gear Wanted ad.

oh my medelsome self...

10. Dibs, you've got PM.