Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Never used chrome badass bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by jpark, Feb 7, 2006.

1. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    As title says, bought this for a project and ended up never using it. Looking to sell for $35 shipped to anywhere in the states. I'm paypal verified and have feedback under jpark932 from heatware.com and ebay.

****SOLD****

Attached Files:

2. fr0me0

fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    does it take much work to get one on a fender bass?

3. It takes a lot, a standard fender bass has 5 bridge screwholes... this one only has 3 and they are in a different spot than the holes already drilled in your bass. For a Fender bass a BadAss II is a direct replacement, no filling in holes and have to position the bridge correctly. The BadAss II is in orange and white packaging, hard to miss. :bag:

4. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    what he said :)

5. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    I have no use for this so make me an offer. This sells for $95 @ allparts.com.

6. If I had a bass that this bridge would fit I would all over this.

7. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    bump

8. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Is this a Bad Ass 1. If so there was a guy at the Dudepit who was looking for one in the last week. As they are rare as hen's teeth in the dealer channel, that might be a good hit for you. I believe that he was in the Gear Wanted section

9. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Yep I was correct about that. Baggman at the dudepit is looking for a BA1. On behalf of Mr Baggman, hang onto your bridge for a couple of days. You should probably drop in over there and drop him a line to be sure.

I dropped a link to this thread into his Gear Wanted ad.

oh my medelsome self...

10. Dibs, you've got PM.