1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Never used set of smooth-face P/J pickups MIK (EMG copies) Free shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by MasterBass!, Dec 28, 2017.

1. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

Price:
    Never used set of P/J bass pickups (Precision/Jazz). These are smooth-face Korean-made EMG copies that sound great. Standard Fender size Precision pickups and 95mm bridge Jazz pickup. Resistance is a bit over 7k on each, and they are a little hotter and deeper than standard Fender pups. Come with set of screws and adjusting springs. Very good sounding replacements or upgrades.

$40.....Shipping FREE

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  2. Would you say they still have the same clarity and punch as EMGs? I am looking for a PJ set of pups.

3. MasterBass!

Well, I've only used the Jazz pups so far...and they really sound nice. I feel they are a bit more powerful and deeper sounding than Fender pups. I honestly haven't had the chance to actually try the P/J set yet.

4. MasterBass!

Only 2 sets left :)