1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

nevermore - the heart collector tab?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by keigan, Sep 27, 2009.

1. hey again tabbers. i'm a complete noob and have been trying to ear this one out for a few weeks. i'm looking for a tab for the epic "The Heart Collector" by the band "Nevermore." it is found on their 2000 release, "Dead Heart, In A Dead World" and has a simple but powerful line, a few key changes and as far as i can tell is tuned a half-step down.

a keyboardist and a guitarist helped me with the intro last night, but they hear it slightly differently from what i thought it was. they being musicians and me simply an instrument owner, i am inclined to believe them. the bass stands out well in this song, but the low end on the guitar makes it a little confusing for my ears, so i thought i'd let some experienced players have a look at it for me and see what they come up with.

the song is a great and simple metal tune. it's quite melodic and there's enough emotion therein to keep me busy practicing my technique for months to come. i'm betting everyone who gives this one a shot will enjoy the hell out of it.

thanks in advance!

keigan

2. Ayliffe

Ayliffe

May 8, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    most nevermore songs are tuned to Bb Eb Ab Db on bass just a heads up.

3. LaklandBass

LaklandBass

Jan 26, 2005
    IL
    thats a hell of a song. check out the nevermore cover that all that remains did on their last disc. very very good. if you havent seen nevermore live you should try to catch a show. they are impossibly tight