Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New 12-String Bass Website

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Fretless12ver, May 23, 2003.

1. Hi everybody-
    About a month ago I set up a new website dedicated to the 12-string bass at www.12stringbass.net
    This new site includes photo galleries of basses and players, string info, recommended 12-string bass albums and DVD's, a Fantasy 12-string Bass page (including the Gibson EBO 12 shown here and many more) and lots of other stuff. I'll also soon have an mp3 section up and running where you'll be able to hear the diversity of sounds that are possible with a 12.

So stop by and check it out! And if you play a 12, email me some photos of you and your 12 from one of your gigs and you could be highlighted in our Featured Player section. Thanks and Have fun! :cool:

[​IMG]

2. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    USA 1997 Hamer Chaparral & my 80's cruise.[​IMG]

3. Taylor Livingston

Taylor Livingston Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    Louisiana, US
    Owner, Iron Ether Electronics
    Hey Mark, I've looked at both of your sites, and I must say: your 8-string Rick (the silvery/green one) is beautiful. It made me get really into Ricks, which I used to think were ugly.

4. Thanks Conical! I've been a big fan of Rickenbackers for a long time. The look of them is certainly an acquired taste for a lot of players. I just wish Rick made a 12-string, I'd be the first in line to buy one! :)