Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

new 410neo came today....

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by rusmannx, Nov 13, 2004.

1. rusmannx

rusmannx

Jul 16, 2001
    and it sounds like crap.
    maybe because the avatar is 1200watts rms, and i'm feeding it 140 watts through a 1415 combo (with the combo sub unplugged) which i hate anyways.

have to say though, the avatar 410 is very sexy indeed! i'm excited for my 1001rb-II to get here on thursday so i can really give this cab a run.

2. jnightmare

jnightmare

May 12, 2004
    Carson, CA
    im sure it is the amp, since your not feeding it a lot of power plus many others seem to like it.

3. johans

johans G.U.I - Groovin' under influence

Oct 28, 2004
    the Bay Area, CA
    you will be pleased!

i had 1001RB_II and B210 delta setup
    and its rocking :!!

4. rusmannx

rusmannx

Jul 16, 2001
    i have no doubt it will totally rock!
    the GK head gets here thrusday.... i'm so excited.
    this is better than christmas.

5. I'm considering getting one these cabs in the future. Would 400 watts @ 8 ohms be enough to make it sound good, or would bridging over into 1300 wattts @ 8 ohms be best. I understand that it would logically sound better bridged, but say I were to get two of them and run the power amp in stereo, would 400 watts per cab be plenty for a good sound? I've got a QSC USA 1310.

Congratulations on the new cab man. Hope you like it when the GK comes.

6. rusmannx

rusmannx

Jul 16, 2001
    i'm sure you'll be fine. with the gk head i'll have 580watts at 8ohms with the 410neo. later i'll add a 115 (probably) and be at 700watts at 4ohms. that will only be 350watts per cab. thats more then double what i'm feeding the 410now.