1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

New 5 strings set Labella Black Nylon Tapewound flat - PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by pmaraziti, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmaraziti

pmaraziti

Feb 12, 2006
    Singapore
    All,

Here for sale a NEW set of 5 strings Labella Black Nylon Tapewound flat. I just bought them and unfortunately found out are not the right gauge for my bass (the B doesn't fit my axe). The gauge is 0.6, 0.7, 0.94, 1.15, 1.28.

Those strings are just awesome to nail the upright tone pretty well, very nice (e.g. those come standards with Rob Allen MB-2 bass). If you have a piezo bass, I’m sure you want to give them a try.

I’m asking 25 Euros + Shipping from Madrid, Spain. I eat the paypal fees.

Here a picture I took from the web, mine look exactly the same

Tx, Paolo

View attachment 44621

2. pmaraziti

pmaraziti

Feb 12, 2006
    Singapore
    Bump for a price drop

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.