1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New ABG

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by cryptobuddhist, Mar 18, 2008.

1. cryptobuddhist

cryptobuddhist

Dec 5, 2007
    Hey I just walked into a music store that Id never seen before, small mom and pop store. Really friendly people, lots of weird selection. Anyways ended up walking out with this ABG, plays great, sounds awesome, acoustically and through an amp. Might change out the strings. Its also the first fretted bass Ive owned in a while.

Anyways, cant find any information about the company, besides its korean and the bass is roughly 300$(I paid 250$ and get a free hard shell case :D)

Anyone else more clued in than I?

l_9146c3272c10ea0163c78a839cab29ef.
    l_395acdadff669fdbad9dffd1812290ed.

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

If you could tell us the brand, I am sure that somebody might know something.:meh:

3. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    i think it's a Mitchell. :smug:

4. cryptobuddhist

cryptobuddhist

Dec 5, 2007
    Model number JBAE-100 by Mitchell, or WFM whatever that means. I heard GC carried them Burger Meister? Can you verify that?

Im LOVING playing it though :D

5. mr sprocket

mr sprocket

Jul 31, 2006
    Dallas
    I have seen a few on eBay. I always thought about getting one and adding a floating pickup like the old jazz guitars.