1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

new accugroove twins!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by da drive first, Dec 27, 2006.

1. da drive first

da drive first Supporting Member

Mar 17, 2005
    southeast pa
    I just purchased a pair of accugroove tri 210,s from Bass Specialties in bensalem,Pa and I have never been more pleased my experience in a bass store. As far as the cabinets go, they are the bomb!!!!!!!the clarity is incredible.I can hear everything, I am articulating clearly and it has the bottom end that is to die for!!!!!!!! The cabinet sare great, however my buying experience was the best I ever experienced in life! Glenn Marrazzo is first of all an excellent human being, and an invaluable resource for the bass playing community and a good guy. The website is Bassspecialties.com ,phone#1-877-244-4079 Is there anyone else here using a pair of accugroove tri 210L?

2. I'm not using those cabs, but I've been to Bass Specialties quite a few times since Glenn opened and he is a great guy. He's got some awesome gear at that store..one afternoon, I spent about 2 hours trying different cab/head combinations. He'd of let me stay there all day if I wanted. Last time I was there was for Victor Wooten and Anthony Wellington's appearance last month.

3. What are you powering the accugrooves with?

And......got any pics?:D

4. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    A PAIR? Wow... that's gotta BARK! I had one of these a while back and couldn't believe the output for a single 210 cab... huge...

5. Lowtonejoe

Lowtonejoe Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Pasco, WA
    Worthless.

C'mon! Let's see 'em!

:D

Joe.

6. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Gear Reviewer - Bass Musician Magazine Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    I'm curious what you're powering them with too?

I knew a couple of guys in the bay area who were using a pair of tri210's and loved them! They are big for a 210, but they really do put out astounding low end and volume. Congrats!

7. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ

Sep 7, 2000
    Chicago
    Cool...congratulations!!!

I recently became aware of and shortly thereafter owner of a Tri210-L. I've thought about having a pair, but I'm running a Walkabout these days and don't have the power that I'd need for two (much less running the amp at 2 ohms...or could it be (at the flick of two switches) 4 ohms ;) )

Pictures please!!!!

8. da drive first

Mar 17, 2005
    southeast pa
    I am presently powering them with an art tube mic pre pushing a mackie 2600 which, I run in dual mono mode which puts about 1k into each box.:cool: :cool: :cool:

9. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    SOOOOooooo, do you remember what it was like to hear without an aid? ;)

10. da drive first

Mar 17, 2005
    southeast pa
    Yeah, those batteries cost a fortune LOL!!!!!