1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New acquisition- Dingwall content/questions

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RS, Jun 17, 2007.

1. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
  2. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Syracuse NY
    Endorsing artist: Dingwall Guitars
    Baltic amber is pretty. :)

You should drop a quick email to sheldon and I'm sure he'll give you the specs on the wrenches, if not the wrenches themselves.

3. Congrats--
    they do say Bees Knees --don't they.
    Great color combo White w/ Baltic, is the battery below the pickguard or do you have the magnetic cover

If you haven't already- jump on over to the Dingwall guitar forum and catch up w/ other SuperJ owners

Also I'll second it...contact Sheldon Dingwall and ask about the Hex wrenches, I couldn't tell you what size mine are

4. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    On mine the battery is under the control plate. The magnetic hatch is a cool idea though.

I am already getting spoiled by this bass. The lows are so rich and complex, but tight.

No reply from the dingwall forum people, anyone here know what size wrenches I need?

5. RS-
    as in no reply from Sheldon Dingwall? you posted to the dingwall foum over at dingwall guitars-yes

6. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Yeah, 4-5 days ago.

BTW, has any ever tried one of the Novax aftermarket necks with the fanned frets?

7. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    You should be able to get a kit of wrenches direct from dingwall. They ship every new basses with a set. Go to the forum and email Sheldon or Barry (Ask Barry forum).

8. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Thanks.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021