Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NEW (actually) StingRay 5 For Sale/Trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Danny R., Nov 15, 2003.

1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I bought this bass from samash a few months ago, it's brand new, DOB 10/02, it still have the tags and stickers on the back, I took it out of the case a few times, I love the sound but the finish is a little too wild for my taste and I don't play basses with narrow string spacing.
    Autumn-burst sparkle finish (discontinued), flamed maple neck, rosewood board, white pickguard, comes in a new Musicman hard case, tags, accesories, MM polish cloth and documentation.
    I'm interested in a american Jazz bass 4 (sorry, no fivers) in natural or sunburst + cash, StingRay 4 (again not fivers) in tobacco sunburst or natural + cash (depends in the condition and finish), any cool 5 strings bass with wide string spacing of the same caliber, or best cash offer, feel free to mail or PM any question, thanks for looking.
    Danny.

bassguru79@yahoo.com

2. Danny R.

3. Danny R.

Guys, this bass is brand new don't pay retail price in a music store, I'm also interested in a Warwick JazzMan even or a Corvette STD + cash.
    make me an offer!! ;)

4. Danny R.

This great bass now belongs to mister RSmith, that's 2 smooth deals in a week!! thanks Robert ;)

5. No Danny, thank you. This bass is exceptional!!