New Addition - And It's not a Spector !!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rod Harder, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Rod Harder

Rod Harder Supporting Member

Picked up 1998 Warwick Streamer LX5 this evening from a seller in my hometown, the bass is in excellent condition, needs a little bit of cleanup, but overall it's a solid 8.5/10 condition wise.
    Took it to rehearsal tonight and it sounds GREAT! Growly and cutting, sounds alot like my Spector Euro 5's but with more presence in the midrange, very woody sounding, and the 34" scale B string is no issue at all.
    Very comfortable to play, and weighs about 2 pounds less than my lightest Euro 5. Has the recessed Dunlop straplocks and looks to be all wenge neck and fretboard, but I could be wrong there.
    Got a SMOKIN deal on this bass, so I couldn't turn down the deal, even though this makes 7 basses in the herd now.
    Have to make sure the wife gets a REALLY smokin' Birthday present now! :D
    As is the rule, here are a couple of pics:
  2. Dr.SixString

Apr 30, 2002
    Congrats man! but something's unusual here, the flame maple body of your bass has no flames at all and (as much as I can see) there's crhome hardware on your bass:confused: look at my LX6 and you'll see what I'm talking about..anyhow you just got a great bass, good luck. :cool: