Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

new aerodyne

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Youngspanion, Jan 7, 2004.

1. just puchased a new Fender Aerodyne for 560.00 in new jersey. I 'kin love it. I never knew corperate America had me as a victim of its wealth. I have Fender tone and I am so stupidly happy. Does any one else have one of these black beauties?

2. HaVIC5

HaVIC5

Aug 22, 2003
    Brooklyn, NYC
    I like them a lot better than the precision deluxes or active jazzes, they're nice basses.

*first post at TB after an enternity lurking*

3. I'm a diehard Jazz player, but I gotta say I love being able to dial in 60% on the P to make my Ampeg stand up and shout.

I'm DYING for them to make a fretless...

4. Cool for you :)

I was just in the market for a new bass, and the two models I really wanted to check out were the Aerodyne and a Schecter C-4. While hunting, though, I came upon a new MIA Jazz, with case, for $699.00.

After trying it out ... I had to have it :D

But I still wanna play an Aerodyne ;)

5. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    I really dig the tone on those! If only they didn't have that damn binding on the body...

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    They're really cool looking, but the radiused body just freaks me out a bit. Where in Jersey did you get it?

7. I bought it in guitar center in new brunswick.Last night i had my teacher play it and it blew him away.

8. Thornton Davis

Thornton Davis Supporting Member

Dec 11, 1999
    Toronto
    These are nice basses. But I prefer the Japanese version to the American version.

This is what the Japanese version looks like in Burgundy, which is unavailable in North America.

I plan on owning one sometime this year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. where did you get those nice pics? how can we north americans get these nice basses?

10. christle

christle Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Winnipeg, MB
    Here is where you can get them.

Dan