1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Aerosmith…

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by birdman14, Jul 10, 2012.

1. birdman14

birdman14

Feb 7, 2011
    Boston
    I really hope that this is similar to what happened with Van Halen, where Tattoo wasn't that great, but the rest of the album was pretty decent. But this new song seems almost like joke, especially when Steven references his own songs. I guess I shouldn't have expected that much when you're lead singer will do anything to stay relevant. Some of the riffs in it are pretty good though, especially at 1:40, although still can't anywhere near the riffs of Toys or Rocks. I think the best part of the video is Perry's Bich.

Edit: listening to it a few times, I think what really throws me off is Tyler's singing, it seems over processed.

2. That video made no sense to me at all. Besides that, it was better than Tattoo. Nowhere near their early stuff but it could be a lot worse.

3. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    That was really great.

No, it wasn't "Toys in the Attic," but what is?

I smiled, and thought, "yeah, I'd go see them for about the fortieth time."