Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NEW AI WIZZY CABINET FOR SALE

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by macmrkt, May 5, 2005.

1. macmrkt

macmrkt Banned

Dec 4, 2002
    I ordered a Wizzy weeks ago, but it was backordered. During the wait, I was contacted about and bought some older EA VL cabinets. Just got the Wizzy yesterday, and wouldn't you know, I like the others better for Double Bass whereas the Wizzy is best for doubling. Since I'm not playing any Bass Guitar, the Wizzy has to go. It came from the factory yesterday afternoon. I can still smell the paint. I tried if for about 45 minutes alone and with my low volume jazz group and made the decision to sell. It is factory new with the very cool EA soft cover, warranty, box and packing. I paid $594 all told. Will sell for $480 plus $20 insured ground shipping anywhere in the US.

You can PM me. I have the packing slip I can fax if you want proof of its 1 day old age! Thanks.

2. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999
    Clinician: EA, Zon, Boomerang, TI. Author "The Art of Solo Bass"
    You might get some hits if you change the thread from AI Wizzy to EA Wizzy - brain fart

3. macmrkt

macmrkt Banned

Dec 4, 2002
    That was dumb!