New Alabama/Southeast Band Home

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by 01dsk001, Nov 7, 2005.

1. I am not trying to spam TB so if the mods feel that they need to remove this post please do.

I have started a website for local rock, metal and punk bands in the southeast. The site offers and area for the bands to post some of their music as well as pictures, bios, upcoming shows and there is also a forum for registered members. This sites main intent is to help local bands get the support that they deserve.
    Alabama has as large a talent pool as any other state in the country. So I felt that since there is no real outlet for these guys that I would create on. I also do a weekly podcast where I spotlight one band with an interview and play several really good songs by local band.
    I would love to invite anyone that would be interested in registering for the site to please go to and register. If you have a band that would like to be on the site please send an email to and we will get you setup.

Again if this is spam please delete it.

I am J.D. by the way.
  2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Send a message to Mobilesucks. They keep pretty good track of any goings on along the gulf coast, and a little up to the immediate north of here.
  3. Thanks for the heads up.