1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Album coming soon, care to Kickstart it? :)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by rp747, Jun 27, 2012.

1. rp747

rp747

Apr 4, 2012
    SF Bay Area, CA
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, or if I should even be posting this, but my band's got a new album coming out soon which we're really excited about and we've opened up a Kickstarter page to help fundraise its release! Please, if you've got the time and some extra cash, watch the video on the Kickstarter page and consider backing the project. Also, if you donate at least a dollar, you'll get to see a couple videos produced by yours truly; filming and editing is my second favorite hobby. :D

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/507277808/regeneration-music-with-a-mission

I certainly hope it's okay to advertise this type of thing on TB... apologies if it's not, but thanks to those who support. :)