New Alembic Demos - Alembic P/J and Alembic Series II

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JackPlug, Apr 8, 2019.

1. JackPlug

JackPlug

Jan 3, 2016
    Hey everybody,

For those interested, I've just put two new demos on my youtube! I'm just talking about my basses and showing all the tonal possibilities, I hope you enjoy.

Cheers, have a great week!

2. jazzyvee

jazzyvee

Aug 11, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Two cool demos of incredible basses.

3. ClassicJazz

ClassicJazz Bottom Feeders Unite!! Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Alembic basses are sooo over the top. And I mean that in a good way. I played a 5 string Distillate with LEDs and all for many years back in my touring days in the early 90’s. No matter what amp you plugged it into, it always sounded awesome!

JackPlug likes this.
  4. JackPlug

JackPlug

Jan 3, 2016
    I completely agree! They are so incredible and are always a head turner! It's also nice to play basses that make you work but also make it easy too! Not sure how to explain! They take some effort to work out and get the tones that you like but they are so damn 'easy' to play with them having smooth 'fast' necks.

Maybe that's just me but anyway, they are super OTT but in the best way possible!
    Cheers!

P.s. Thanks Jazzy too, they are superb!

5. jazzyvee

jazzyvee

Aug 11, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I had the benefit of hearing jackplug’s custom pj at a gig last week and trust me it sounded AWESOME!!! My other half came to that gig with me and she told me “that’s what your bass sounds like when i come to your gigs”.
    I’m also an alembic player and i have always wondered what my bass sounds like out front, and after hearing that one I have a pretty good idea and that was so good to hear.