Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New American Shame

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by LiquidMidnight, Feb 24, 2002.

1. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    I have had their album for about 2 years and it kicks serious butt. But I was wondering, what ever happened to them? I can't get any new info on them. I know they had a song on the last Crow soundtrack but that's the last I've heard of them. Are they still even around?

2. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    i dont know anything about what they are doing now, i post just to say that i like them a lot. if you like them i suggest to take a liste to Beautiful Creatures, Hellacopters and Backyard Babies.

3. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Thanks for the info bro. I have heard of Beautiful Creatures, but I haven't heard anything by them. I'll definatley check out the bands you mentioned.

4. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    do you already know buckcherry? another band that's really good is 69 eyes before the album "wasting the dawn" and the flaming sideburns, gluecifer...

5. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Yes, Buckcherry rules. To bad they didn't stay as big as they were starting to get. I love that blues based Ac/dcish hard rock stuff. I'm definatley checking out those bands you are mentioning.

6. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    other bands i highly suggest are turbonegro and euroboys.

7. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Well, I did some more research at another message board, and it appears that Atlantic dropped NAS after their first album and the members went their separate ways.

8. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia