New Amp month!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Nakoatron, Mar 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Nakoatron

Nakoatron Bassyboii Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2017
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Been on a quest lately and have ran a few different amps through the gambit, and ended up with what i should have just bought in the first place.
    Snagged a hell of a deal on the SVT4 pro, Kangaroo shockmount road case, power conditioner, sansamp RBI and alesis compressor. This thing is pure brutality when you want it to be, sounds phenominal through my genz benz uber810.
    And a couple weeks ago i was looking for a 2nd rig(i play in 3 bands that practice in different locations.. so having an extra rig helps for gigs and such.. plus back up for touring.) and came across a STEAL on this ampeg svt classic and 810e rig.
    Super stoked to have both in the stable. I think im done buying amps for a bit now haha 29196161_599809253685245_6304744607338987520_o.jpg

2. BurnOut

BurnOut It's The Billy Baloney Show In Memoriam

Feb 1, 2015
    The Natti
    Very Nice, Congratulations
    Yeah I'm done buying gear for a while too. Damn, I just blew coffee out my nose saying that!

Corbusier and kobass like this.
  3. Nothing like a back massage from THE SVT-CL/SVT810!!!!

4. spatchthepunk

spatchthepunk

Jul 16, 2017
    Mpls MN
    That painting on the wall could be a picasso but I would keep staring at that svt.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 22, 2022