Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

new ampeg b2-r

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by NFbass, Aug 23, 2003.

1. NFbass

NFbass

Jul 24, 2003
    new ampeg b-2r for sale, 200 @ 8 ohms, 350 @ 4 ohms. Low, Ultra Mid, and High eq with switchable graphic eq. adj. gain w/ 15 db pad. find out more at www.ampeg.com. $475, i'll go half on shipping, which will be calculated for actual shipping cost. no handling fees.

Thanks, Jake

email jwick009@charter.net for more info or pictures

2. NFbass

NFbass

Jul 24, 2003
    bump...anyone???

3. Marc H.

Marc H. Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2003
    Bucks County, PA
  4. NFbass

NFbass

Jul 24, 2003
    bump.....anyone else?

5. NFbass

NFbass

Jul 24, 2003
    anyone?, i'll throw in a brand new 16 or 14 guage speaker cable too

6. NFbass

NFbass

Jul 24, 2003
    pics are on the way, and because im nice (and motivated to sell) i'll drop the price to 4)0, and the cable and 1/2 shipping are still good. i'll take it back out of the box tommorow and take a pic of everything i think you need to see.

7. This is exactly what we need.... Did you buy it new? Please hold on to it... I need to clear the buy with the Boss!

8. NFbass

NFbass

Jul 24, 2003
    yes, it was bought new, and still is :).. if it clears with the boss, it's yours my friend.

Jake

9. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    i'm just throwing this out there, not hijacking the thread or anything. but i also have a b2-r i'm looking to get rid of. pm me if anyone's interested with an offer.
    Good Luck selling yours :)
    -Kyle

10. JJd2sc

JJd2sc

Jul 31, 2003
    Marietta, Georgia
    I got a b2 combo I need to sell, its in here, ill drop the price some if needed.