1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New and getting my feet wet!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by LJBassX, Jul 5, 2012.

1. LJBassX

LJBassX

Mar 8, 2012
    NH
    Hello everybody!

Appearantly I've been under a rock for the past 14 years as I didn't know this site existed and many of my friends were already on it. No excuses, I know.
    Been playing bass for 15 years, 11 professionally (as a part time job, I work as a nurse days), and LOVE my instrument. I started in jazz and funk, then went into fusion, blues, alternative, country, rocks, roots, and reggae. I love playing a little bit of everything. I currently have an ESP LTD B-304 that I've been playing for about ten years. Recently, my husband got me a Reverend Justice that I'm really enjoying at gigs, but am still trying to feel it out. In the past, I've had a little Epiphone P-style bass, and a J-style 5-string Squire and I got rid of them.
    My dirty little secret is that I know very little about amps. I'm trying to educate myself (that's where you guys come in) but it's a slow process as I find it overwhelming. I'll get better and hope to get to know some of you in the process. Thanks for letting me in the club!:D
    -LJ