Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New and unopened set of SIT Bass Silencers...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by bassman blue, Oct 29, 2005.

1. SOLD! New, unopened set of SIT Bass Silencers strings... I have a new set of Lays, SIT Bass Silencers. They are the Extra Light set (40-60-80-95) NRL-4095L for 34" scale four string basses. Great strings. They're considered to be pressure wound, or inverse wound, or semiflat strings, whatever you are comfortable calling them. A nice blend of round wound and flat wound sound. $15 shipped in continental usa/canada.

2. Drats, I just received a set of these exact size and gauge silencers, and spent a lot more on them. I'd better start reading these ads again. Great strings.

3. are these still available?
    i'm interested...
    btw, i don't know a whole lot about strings, how do pressurewound strings slap?

4. i hate giving feedback on gear i have to sell. the reviews i have read on them rate them to have a decent amount of bite to allow for slapping. personally i think they are a great all around string. i have two more sets, so just cleaning out the extras and i have started using some of the ti flats.