1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

new aquisition! Unique Dano content

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by basskababble, Sep 7, 2008.

1. I just picked this up from a local. I like it a lot so far!

[​IMG]

It's got a neat slider for the speed and it can go really slow, which I like. There's a sound over sound function that lets me play over the loop, which is great. The repeats can be infinite, which is also great. there's a need warble effect that sounds interesting, but not as warped record as I would have likes. The lo-fi knob is not quite as lo-fi going as I'd like, but the tube/SS switch makes a big difference and the tube side works great for bass. It also has a little like that strobes the tempo. When the tempo is brough up it can do some need ambient feedback looping that would be great for experimental etc.

Anyone else use this pedal? I'm surprised it's not more popular!

2. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    No soundclips, no GAS.

No GAS, No-one else using the pedal. :D

3. rcubed

rcubed

May 8, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    The spelling/grammar also ruined it for me. :bag:

I remember someone on another forum I visit bought one but I forget what comments they made about it. Looks interesting though.

4. I played around with a used one and really liked it.
    I would have bought it if the sound on sound had worked.

MM

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I have one of those and they're alot of fun.

6. The grammar was my fault. I was about to call it a night but wanted to post before I did.
    I'll try some sound clips later tonight. For now, there are a few videos up on youtube. This one really shows the functionality of the pedal...

7. Reel Echos seem to be loads of fun. I think I may need to find one to try sometime.

Now, how about recording some sound clips? :)

8. PunkRocker33133

PunkRocker33133 Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Northern VA
    I need one.