1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Arrival 10/13/2009 - USED 2007 Warwick Corvette $$ NT 4 String

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by RocketMusic, Oct 14, 2009.

1. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Here's yet another used neck-through Warwick that I took in on trade. This one is a 2007 Corvette $$ NT 4 String.

The bass is in excellent condition, and it sounds killer. I was just goofing around over a silly house beat in the BR-600. There's a little double thumb stuff going on in the clip, check it out!

I'm asking $1699 shipped, and that's pretty firm.

Oh, yeah, and the bass LOOKS incredible!! I'm a sucker for Bubinga :bassist:
    3067-BACK.
    3067-BODY.

2. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Thats just crazy, man, whew!:eek:

3. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    If only it had one more string...

4. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Like you need another Warwick! Well, it has been about a month since you last bought one... maybe you are due.

5. Darkstrike

Sep 14, 2007
    I hear a Warwick a month is good for your health.:ninja:

6. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    Being a shop owner, I'm sure you understand (perhaps better than most) the temptations facing me/us daily :(

Actually, I did just sell one of my Corvettes... however, the Thumb has gone a LONG way toward stemming the tide of new gear. Now it's all for fun :)

7. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Fun, you say? You need some pedals, my boy!

If you don't already have one, I think you would TOTALLY dig an octave pedal! You could get NASTY with one of those. I've got my used EBS OctaBass available ($120 shipped?), or the one I'm currently using is the MXR M-288 Bass Octave Deluxe.

GAS, GAS, GAS!!!

8. Great playing, Greg. Not to be OCD like Adam or anything, but you might want to change that first 2007 to 2009. I only noticed because yesterday was my anniversary...you took this in nine years after I said those famous three words..."ball and chain." :D

9. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    I blame Bill Gates!!! Man, you start typing and that Auofill kicks in... I usually blindly accept whatever it puts there and then just edit the item info... for shame, for shame, I am a lazy retailer...

10. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Oh, and congrats on the long ago nuptuals! All the best to you and Mrs. VroomVroom!

11. Ha! Thanks, Greg. I didn't want Ray or Billy to bust your chops on that one, making you knock another $10 off the price or something. :D

And seriously....great playing, double-thumb boy. :bassist: The bass sounds terrific in your hands.

12. Darkstrike

Sep 14, 2007
    Congrats Jerry!:)

But, damn you to hell at the same time, that was my plan exactly!

I just have $1689........:spit:

:D

13. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    SOLD! Shall I ship it to the usual address, Billy? I'll bill you :hyper:

JUST KIDDING!!! :crying:

14. Darkstrike

Sep 14, 2007
    Hahahahaha!

You don't know how much I wish I could say go ahead on that.... I really love double bucks, and this one's the nicest one I've ever seen.....:crying:

15. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Thanks, Jerry! Yeah, I've got the double thumb triplet thing down pretty well. It's essentially natural for me now, I don't have to concentrate at all to pull it off. But, man, that's just the tip of the iceburg in double-thumb-land, and I'm struggling to expand beyond that. One day at a time!