1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Arrival 2/28/08: Warwick Corvette Std 4

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by RocketMusic, Feb 28, 2008.

1. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    2388-BACK.

This lovely Warwick Corvette Standard 4 string arrived on Tuesday. The Bubinga body on this one is really nice, the pictures don't do it justice. The bass shimmers as it hangs on my display wall.

You can see all the details <link deleted, bass sold>.

2. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Congrats, Joey - you've picked yourself up an awesome bass!

While setting it up before I boxed it up, I was pondering your question - is it more like a Jazz or a P? I'll stick with my original answer (Jazz)... but it's much more aggressive than any Jazz I've ever heard. People always talk about Warwicks growling, and they really do. I wish I could explain it better than that... but you'll find out soon enough :bassist:

The setup is really low, but there's no buzzing for me. If you have a more aggresive touch than I do, you can easily raise the bridge a tad to get rid of any buzz.

FedEx will be emailing you a tracking number shortly. Call or email if you have any questions/concerns.

Thanks again for the order!