New Arrival 7/7/08 - Warwick Corvette $$s

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by RocketMusic, Jul 7, 2008.

1. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    We just received these two lovely Corvette $$s today. The green 5 was a special order gone awry (Sorry, James!! It FINALLY showed up from Germany today). And the Honey $$ 4 is a replacement of one that I sold last week.

Corvette $$ 5 Emerald Green
    2513.jpg

Corvette $$ 4 Honey Violin
    2551.jpg

Warwick's prices have gone up as of July 1. My site's prices currently do not reflect that increase, but they will within 1-2 weeks. Hint, hint... BUY NOW :) Any recent acquisitions (like these basses) will cost you $100-250 more very soon.

As always, you can add these basses to the shopping cart to see my best price.

2. WesW

WesW <><

Jul 25, 2002
    Lynn Haven, FL
    My - that green one is . . . stunning. I'm not sure if I like it cause its pretty - or ugly - but I sure like it!!!!

:D

3. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Yeah, I LOVE their green, it's soooo vivid. I can just imagine that glowing on a dark stage. You definintely wouldn't get lost on stage with that one. And the thunderous tone would let the crowd know you're there, too :bassist:

comatosedragon likes this.
  4. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    Do they have black hardware, or is that just the lighting?

5. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Yep, Corvette $$s come stock w/ black hardware. If you'd like gold or chrome, I can always order one like that from DBG. They don't charge me, so I don't charge you to do that. And DBG would ship it straight to you (they're in CA), so folks like you in KS would have it in just 2-3 days.

The headstocks are also black... that honey one's looks a little white because of glare.

6. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    That Emerald Green 5'er is gorgeous.

7. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Yeah, that may be my favorite color on their Ash bodies. It's really stunning in person. My only thing is I'd have to think a lot about how I dressed before I played a gig with that one. Clash potential is HIGH :)

White or black shirt, no problem... red shirt, and you'd look like a reggae band or a christmas tree :)

comatosedragon likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021