New Ashdown ABM Cab models!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Th9nker, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Th9nker

Mar 18, 2002
    I was checking out ZZZZZZZZounds and they are now listing an ABM 2x15 800W cabinet and 2x12 400W cabinet... No pictures and none in stock of course....
  2. Jebthebassist

Dec 8, 2004
    sweet! any idea how much either of them are going for?
  3. American Musical Supply also will be selling them. None in stock yet though. The 212 looks to be going for $699.99 & the 215 for $1299.95
  4. Ah ha! I was hoping they'd come out with a 2x15, I'd love to try that thing out, Ashdown stuff looks awesome, and from what I've heard they sound great.

Do you have a link I cant find them.
  5. There is no info on the ashdown site about the new cabs. on the AMS site you go to shop by brand & click on ashdown then the info on the 212 & 215 is there. BUT, there are no pictures or specs on either, only the price. :confused:
  6. There are a couple of the 2x12s in stock at Steve's in Montreal. They seemed to be a bit beaten up on the way here (just slight marks on the tolex, nothing major) and so they're going around 699$ CDN (~550$ US) and they're basically brand new. That might just be the normal price, or maybe it's a special due to the slight wear. I believe it's the ABM series... although I haven't seen a pic of it online yet, I know that it doesn't correspond to a MAG cab or anything. Decent price for a new 2x12, especially an Ashdown. Those cabs tend to be overpriced, especially in Canada.