Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Avatar 4X10 arrived today

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by incognito89x, May 12, 2003.

1. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    On my way to having a decent set-up :)

[​IMG]

So who wants to donate some money so i can get the amp :p

I'm dying to play now that I can't. Counting the days til I can afford a head :)

edit: ugh, I spelled Avatar wrong :p

2. I know the feeling man! Owning 'part' of a rig and not being able to use it until you can afford the other half. I have a hartke 3500 that I bought a month ago, I'm a little less than $100 short on being able to get the b210. I think I'll just get that so I have 'something' to use, and later on I'll just add a 15 or another 2x10, or get a 4x10 and use both cabs. But if I can sell my Fender Jazz I can afford a Hartke XL410 used. I want a hartke cab, but I don't want the TP or VX series...

And then the whole ordeal of adding rack spaces like a tuner and more EQ and stuff after the cab

3. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    Yeah. Things would be so much easier if I hadn't just spent 200 dollars on a Roller Hockey season :p But after this paycheck, I can start saving. And start scrouging around the house, looking for things I can sell on ebay :p

My brother doesn't REALLY need his gamecube :p