Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Azola Babybass...comin' Wednesday!!

Discussion in 'Electric Upright Basses (EUB's) [DB]' started by jacochops, Feb 10, 2006.

1. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Hey!! I have a shot of my new Azola Babybass that's coming Wednesday...it was originally owned by Joel at the Groove Shoppe, and then a cat in No. Cal. had it, now it's mine, mine, MINE!! The problem is that it's too big, and I don't know how to re-size them. Could someone here do it if I sent them the pics? I'd like to post 'em for your viewing pleasure!!

Anyone here have any experience with these? How close to an amplified double bass do they come? I've wanted one of Steve's basses for years; I just never broke down and got one. Steve and Jill are as nice as they come, and I'm looking forward to Steve being able to give it a clean bill of health at hisw shop sometime next month.
    I played one of his Eurocoustic basses a couple of years ago; now they're not available anymore :crying: . After hearing and playing that bass at NAMM, I almost dropped my mud! I kick myself regularly for not getting one at that time. Probably the best sounding EUB ever made, IMO. If I could find one used...lookout!!

Post your thoughts/comments....

2. Francois Blais

Francois Blais Supporting Member

Dec 11, 1999
    Québec, Canada
    You can upload your pics there for free:
    http://www.picomi.com/
    Then just put the link here in your post!

Thanks!
    François