new baby, new band, yippee!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Chad Michael, Jun 15, 2002.

1. have been away from talkbass for awhile...

our son was born june 3rd at 6:37 pm. his name is Ethan Zachary and he is our pride and joy. wow, having a child puts life into a different perspective, we are crazy about him!!!:D

the new band is calle "NRG" (pronounced "energy"), we are a club / cover band, we play a mix of classic rock, modern alternative, blues and funk (my favorite, of course!!!!!) i feel so fortunate to work with these guys, all have experience and believe in good feel, good tone, making the band sound good.

our PA sounds great, the audience can hear our mistakes with breathtaking clarity :eek:

when we gat a digital camera, i'll try to send pics of little Ethan and the band.

anyone know where i can get a bass with about an 18" scale? might as well have Ethan start young!!!!!
  2. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    awww, congrats Daddy (?) :D. Just in time for Fathers's Day too.

A Guild Ashbory maybe? :)
  3. CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain

by the way: welcome to this world, Ethan. :) :)
  4. natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA

I am very happy for you and may I be one of the first to wish you a happy fathers day......
  5. thanks, it was cool to have my first father's day!!!:cool:

just got a digital camera, now give me a month to learn how to run it and download pictures:oops:

i'll post baby pics and band pics:D
  6. Congratulations - hope you are all doing well!! Life will never be the same for you again - my son is 3, it's gonna be hard work, but worth every minute!!!