1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New band. I like it!

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Bass_Band, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Bass_Band

Bass_Band

Aug 2, 2012
    Hi! Remember the guy who made is first show last summer? I drop out the band after the show. We sounded like this:

The show was first september, I drop the band the second september. I found a new band in october. Great bandmates. We drink some beers, learn cool song (the one we like), exchange musicwise mail and we have a good chemistry. The band is overall less talentuous than the one before but I feel good in this band. Everybody has a certain role and we respect each others. There is no real leader, we use to call our system democratic. We all know it's not true but we try. There's some silent leaders. The two main leaders had difficulties to share control and to take our place but they finally get along fine. I was a little concerned about the talent/effort towards our music (cover) and wasn't sure to commit. 6 months have passed now with this band. The chemistry just get better and better. The chops of everyone improve nicely and we finally play songs as I think it's OK for the crowd (music that I don't have shame of). I love my band. I work the songs (that we choose democratically) and I really like to go practice to play music and to meet my new friends.

Rock'n roll! :bassist: