1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Band Name

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by PICK, Jun 4, 2005.

1. ha, if you want a diablo 2 name, use corpsemourn. that sounds pretty cool if you ask me. or homunculus maybe? my death metal band is called meh, i like one syllable/one word names, so maybe just be gore or something. good luck man.

2. Scud

3. Brendan

Brendan Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I'm not positive about copyright laws, but you might wanna talk to Rob Schrab about that.

With a zombie theme: Eningeering Corpse. Play on "Engineering Corps." Man, I slay me. I'm here all week, folks.

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Robot Blood That's Made of Fire

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Declined.

-Mike

6. Brendan

Brendan Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    What about Robot Blood Is Made Of Fire?

edit: Patent Pending. I'ma using this one some day.

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Hmm... well, since that is clearly different than my idea... I can't sue.

8. "Free Beer" you'll be more popular than The Beatles and Jesus put together.

9. Lord Fender

Lord Fender

Jun 2, 2005
    Adequate Anarchists

class and anger :D

10. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Elvis Christ?

A friend of mine thought this up as the most likely way to shock and horrify his in-laws. He said he was going to tell them he was naming his firstborn, male OR female, after the 'two most important formative influences in my life, the King and my King...in that order.'

Dan is a strange guy. But I would have loved to see his in-laws reactions to that.

I told him it was a pretty cruel and horrible name to saddle a child with, but might make a cool band name,

11. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Elvis Myking?

Weird, yeah!

12. Knives

Knives

Mar 18, 2005
    Athens, Ga
    The Rice Burgers