Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New band

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by axman, Oct 13, 2003.

1. I havent posted in a while so I thought I would share this. I got a call the other day from a guy who seen a add I posted in a local guitar shop that I was looking for a band. I went and tried out for the band and got the spot.:D It made my weekend we had practice saterday and sunday it went pretty well imo. Im just a happy camper that i get a chance to go play out now and make some extra cash.... I think there is a new warwick in the near future... Oh the g.a.s. pains... :rolleyes: Just thought I would share this with you all.

2. Congrats.

I am jealous.

Good luck with the warwick...

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    What kind of Warwick are you thinking?

4. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Good Luck with the new bandmates! I hope you learn lots, and don't forget about those "Back Stage Passes" for us here at TalkBass.com/ when you play in New York, Chicago, and your break out gig in L.A. :bassist:

5. No i wont forget the back stage passes to the people at talkbass....:D Was thinking the corvette but i really like the looks of the Buzzard and the Vampyre. But i like them odd body shapes....:rolleyes: :bassist: