new band

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by nickelbagmike, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Hey everybody our band just got our demo released and we're trying to spread the word. The first batch of 25 are sold out and we're making more right now along with new patches and stuff. We're a 3 piece from MN. It'd be rad if you checked us out and tell me what you think. We have one song available for download and currently working on another one to add. Thanks.

2. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Maybe he's new here, give him a break. That song is SO awesome dude. Seriously I like it alot. It reminds me alot of Off Minor. And you got a link to pg 99 on your site, even better!!!

Keep up the good work I'll be sure to check out your site updates.
  3. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA

Just a quick word on how things work here. We definitely, first and foremost, welcome you to the website. You are completely free to talk about your band and/or music here, with the exception that you are not using the website strictly to advertise. That being said, we ask that you contribute as a member, (not to be confused with becoming a supporting member, which is even better), and share with the community.

Simply spamming your band information is not allowed; however, any member that contributes to the site through posts can, at any time they want, feel free to post information about their band, including CDs, gigs, websites and more.

So, welcome to the community.

Last point, anything music related would go in another forum besides Off Topic, so this thread will be moved to Miscellaneous.
  4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    use some of your CD sales money to buy a real website....those pop-ups suck!

other than that...looks cool...i like how plain it is....good call on whoever decided that.

5. whatUstaringAT

whatUstaringAT Guest

Dec 25, 2003
    texas. crazy texas.
    awwwww, great, ur making me feel bad. my band stinks, really bad. and urs is well, grood. thats great and good. but seriously, all we do is hang out a the drummers house, picking tunes, and wrting lyrics for songs that we haven't made yet. still, it is a crazy band. i brought this HUGE bad of cheetos once, and i went to go put my bass down in the next room or somethng. when i came back, the cheetos were all over the place.