1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Bass Amp Day!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JohnnyChatter, Dec 6, 2018.

1. ED3F4CEC-3A04-4471-B3BB-1564F410B7F3. 5E258A53-632C-4644-93C0-60984ABB4F10. I picked this full rig up for 900 off our local Facebook buy and sell. She’s still pretty minty. I think I did allright. I’m very pleased with it so far but let’s see how it sounds compared to my all tube rigs at practice tonight. I may be joining the micro amp believer club soon.... Also my girlfriend doesn’t know yet so let’s see what happens. It’s cool one 12 has a horn and one doesn’t also.

flewis, G-Z, 12BitSlab and 5 others like this.
  2. I’m really, really happy for you!! :D

BrentSimons and JohnnyChatter like this.
  3. Marko 1

Marko 1

Mar 9, 2009
    N.E. Ohio
    Sweet setup, congrats. :bassist:

JohnnyChatter likes this.
  4. Basshappi

Basshappi

Feb 12, 2007
    Tucson,AZ
    Nice rig and at a good price too, Congrats!

5. TheAnalogKid

TheAnalogKid Yer Doin' GREAT!!!!

Dec 7, 2011
    Tacoma, WA
    900 bucks...for a pair of 12" Aggies and a Tone Hammer 500????

I think I just had a stroke!!

6. I just played this at practice. With my stingray special plugged into it kept up with two 100 watt Marshall tube half stacks without skipping a beat. With my Sansamp up front I was able to dial in some tones almost matching my 300 pro. My guitar player was shocked it wasn’t a tube amp. It kinda looked silly next to them Marshall’s though. Almost like a dwarf.